The Elect Academy, NG043
No. 1, Ajao Bus-stop
Beside Bovas Filling Station
08:00 am - 5:00 pm
Monday to Saturday
123 456 789
New York, NY 90210
07:30 - 19:00
Monday to Friday
1. All students are expected to be in the lecture room 15 minutes before their lecturers; Late coming is not tolerated as it attracts severe punishment.
2. All students are expected to participate fully in all of their academic/learning activities like class, exercises, assignments, continuous assessment test, practical and school exams.
3. It is highly prohibited for any student to insult any of the teachers and members of the management. Due respect should be accorded them and anyone who goes against this will be totally expelled.
4. The use of gadgets (such as Camera phones, ear pieces, memory cards, multimedia phones, i-pods, i-pads, games etc.) are not allowed in the school premises. Any gadget found from the student will not be returned.
5. Loitering around during class sessions is prohibited.
6. Ungodly relationships or any act of immorality is not allowed among the students; it attracts expulsion.
7. Antisocial behaviors such as fighting, drinking, partying, and wearing of tight and provocative dresses and the likes are unacceptable.
8. No student is allowed to leave the school premises without informing the school authority.
9. Indecent dressing such as revealing outfits i.e skirts on/above the knee (N.B skirts and gowns must be BELOW the knee), leggings, stretchy and fitted skirts, sagging, wearing of slippers and inappropriate hair-do) are forbidden.
11. On no condition should any student’s phone ring in the class while lecture is on.
Nota Bien: Camera phone is not allowed. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE RULES AND REGULATIONS CAN LEAD TO CORPORAL PUNISHMENT